Playlist: Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- What does SAP stand for?
- The Importance of Understanding SAP
- Qualitative Standard
- Quantitative Standard
Now PlayingMaximum Timeframe
- What is Financial Aid Warning?
- What is Financial Aid Probation?
- If I am on a Financial Aid Warning Status, will I automatically be put on Probation?
- SAP Status of Ineligible, Warning, or Probation and My Ability to Graduate
- Common Causes of Poor Academic Progress
- Basic Strategies for Becoming a Successful Student
Next PlaylistAppeal Process for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- What is an Appeal?
- How do I know if I am eligible to file an Appeal?
- Supporting Documentation for Appeal Form