Due to Covid-19, the federal government has passed the CARES Act, which helps Federal Student Loan borrowers. Visit the Federal Student Aid website for details.
Playlist: Parent PLUS Loan – Repayment
How do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Parent PLUS Loan?
- Parent PLUS Loan Repayment Options
- Preparing to Repay Parent PLUS Loans
- What will my monthly payments be on my PLUS loan?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- Loan Default
- What is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
Now PlayingHow do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Parent PLUS Loan?
Next PlaylistParent Information - Understanding Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Information for Parents
- Financial Aid and Choosing a College
- Types of Financial Aid
- Am I required to complete the FAFSA and pay for my student’s education?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my family or friends?
- A Minute to Learn It - Applying for Financial Aid
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- If parents are divorced, whose financial information should be reported on the FAFSA?
- What should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?