Playlist: Pell Grant and Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU)
How can I best utilize my eligibility since I have a limited number of terms I can receive a Pell Grant?
See Full Transcript
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- If I have used the maximum Lifetime Eligibility allowable for Pell Grant, how will that impact paying for school?
Now PlayingHow can I best utilize my eligibility since I have a limited number of terms I can receive a Pell Grant?
Next PlaylistPublic Health & Natural Disasters
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - What You Need to Know
- Coronavirus: Preventative Measures
- Coronavirus: Federal Student Loan Changes
- How will my enrollment status be affected if I am a victim of a natural disaster?
- What can I do if I am a victim of a natural disaster and cannot make my student loan payments?
- If I am a victim of a natural disaster and I failed to maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress, what can I do?